Friday, April 6, 2012

Senior Recital Reception

Outside of the Madsen Recital Hall at BYU with my sister Meggie after my Senior Recital.  
My wonderful in-laws flew in for the event.  :)
Me and my sweetheart, who supported me all the way.  He even knows all my songs.  It's true. 
What would I ever do without him?  Sam and me.  :)
***At this point I would like everyone to notice the beautiful Diva Bouquet Sam made for me.  It was HUGE!  And stunningly beautiful.  Diva diva! :)***
Friends from our singles ward last year: Dan, Emily, Hilary, and Pono, and Kerry my math teacher and her husband.  Thanks guys!
Family and cousins who came to support.  Love you all!
The Chemical Engineering Department! :)
Grandpa Ike and Grandma Carrol.  So sweet that they came!
My opera friend Becca.  Love this girl, she is awesome!
There was an awesome reception, thanks to everyone who helped, brought treats, etc. :)
My brother Harrison was able to fly from Hawaii to make it to my recital.  That was awesome of him.  
So relieved it's over!  Haha... on to the next adventure! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment